Tuesday, March 2, 2010

cross your fingers, pray, whatever you might do...

t minus 5 minutes until i go into a meeting that may result in at minimum a little more info and at maximum a job offer (that would be a miraculous maximum!). but i am going to have a conversation about the murmurings around this joint about the potential for me to find a job here in the near future. i've had high hopes all weekend since being told a position will be opening and several people are dropping my name. and then yesterday had even bigger reason to hope...somewhat quickly followed by a small dashing of my hopeful spirits. so the conversation about to happen could be good, okay or bad (or not that clear-cut as i teach my clients we can feel all sorta of conflicting emotions at once... confusion is normal--and i admit i confusedly hate and love confusion all at once, too!). so we'll see. how grand would it be NOT to have to job hunt and compete against my friends in a couple months?!

my mantra today has been, "it will all be as it should."

t minus 1 minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment