Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Success!

i felt inspired after trying to do some reading for school. i've hated not having a lot of photos at my fingertips, so i found one cd of many to copy onto my computer. and now i feel like i have what i need to spice this place up a bit. so welcome to the new look & feel of the blog a la lizzie. 


don't roll your eyes at the nepali influence. it's what drives me through grad school. it drives my days and my dreams. deal with it! 


ps. i realized i was using a lame template and now found one that works much better for me. the fonts are correct! and now i can really have fun here. come one, come all! (er, not all.)

2 comments:

  1. who's going to roll their eyes at the nepali influence??! it's great! i've been thinking of making our blog look better too... nice job! love reading about your life and thoughts and feelings. proud of you and all you're learning and putting into practice! love you lots...

    ReplyDelete